بحث مخصص

السبت، 12 مارس 2011

رسائل حب انجليزى


رسائل حب (انجليزى)

Image hosted by servimg.com



When i woke up early morning
birds were singing i asked them i'm missing a sweet voice in u
a bird replied: u still haven't said good morning to that sweet Angel....
So GooD MorninG sweet heart



Some times my eyes get jealous of my heart
You Know why ???
Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes


If i had the letters HRT,
i can add (EA) to get a heart
or a (U) to get hurt
but i would rather choose (U) and get hurt
than have a heart with out You



Love is my night and my day
love is the air that i breath
Love is a poem with no end
love is silence translated into words
Love is a miracle sent by god
love is two hearts beating as one
Love is not a four letter word
love is you





Love is:
hearing your name with every raindrop
seeing your smile in every flower
touching your warmth under every blanket when alone
smelling your body on the sheets of an empty bed
tasting your lips with every sip of wine
my senses have no meaning without you





Your smile relieves my pain filled soul
your kiss revives my beatless heart
your touch sends blood flowing through empty veins
your body on mine gives warmth to a once cold body
your love is not just a must and desire
your love is what keeps me from dying




When you pass by
the sun hides behind a cloud,
stunned by your beauty.
birds sing.
flowers smile.
trees wave.
hearts stop.
This makes me realize how lucky i am,
because you are mine






looking out the window all nightlong
life without you is too long
life without you is so wrong
hearts together were so strong
our love was meant to last lifelong




Love you so much
That I can't say it with words
Love you so abundantly
That I can't put it in a gift box
Love you so endlessly
That I can't measure it with time
Love you so wildly
That I can't control the beast inside




My eyes miss u
My ears hear u
My mind calls u
My heart beats just for you
My life is u and i'll die for you Coz,
I love u



هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. نفسى اسكنك ف جزيره ما يمرها بشر
    تعطش ارويك
    تبرد ادفيك
    تدلع اقعد ابوس فيك

    ردحذف
  2. انا بقولك انت عاسل

    ردحذف

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...